The sMRT SARfinder monitors the emergency frequency 121.5 MHz and provides an instant audible alarm and direction bearing when a distress signal is received from one of our compatible 121.5 MHz MSLDs (Maritime Survivor Locating Device).
Why choose a sMRT SARfinder?
- 24/7 Monitoring of 121.5 MHz frequency
- Will alert instantly when recieving distress signal
- Automatic visual and audible alarm with live in-water tracking
- Compass-style LED display makes it easier to carry out a self-managed rescue
- Can monitor an unlimited number of 121.5 MHz alerting units
- Includes a bespoke antenna
Enquire About This Product
This product is also available as part of a customised rental solution.