Why choose the sMRT AU10-X PLB?
- Activates automatically on immersion in water or manually alerts via traditional 121.5MHz
- Indicates GPS position in less than 45 seconds updating GPS position via AIS every minute
- Multiple targets can be tracked simultaneously
- Individual MMSI identification
- Up to 75 mile range with worldwide satellite coverage
- Designed to be integrated into the SOLAS approved sMRT PFD
- Built in flashing light enhances visual detection
- Utilises existing Sea Marshall 121.5MHz receivers/SARfinders
- Annual recertification ensures optimum performance
- ATEX Zone 2 certified, conforms to ATEX Directive 2014/34/EU
*Dependent on weather conditions, quality and height of receiving antenna.