MRT is recruiting an Embedded Firmware and Software Development Engineer to join our R&D engineering team, which is responsible for delivering the next generation of world-class maritime safety devices.
The primary responsibility of this position will be to design, code, and test code to generate and control AM, FSK, and PSK modulated safety and distress radio devices. The ideal candidate will be mould-breaking, self-motivated, and eager to be a part of a forward-thinking team. You will have seen new projects from conception to completion.
- C/C+ on ARM based microcontrollers
- GNU development tools
- Embedded RTOS and Bare Metal (no OS) firmware development
- Wireless communications protocols
- Experience in engineering RF products
- A positive and proactive problem-solving approach
- Experience in firmware coding for ultra-low power sleep-modes
- Comfortable working independently or as part of a small multi-disciplinary team A positive disposition and can-do attitude
Desirable additional skills
- Creating apps for Windows, Android, Apple
- Experience with SiLabs Simplicity Studio
- Knowledge of electronic hardware design
- Design for Radio Performance and EMC compliance
- Knowledge of and experience in the marine environment
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.