Marine Rescue Technologies Ltd (MRT) has been manufacturing and supplying commercial man overboard safety systems for over 40 years. Over this time MRT has become specialists in aviation, offshore oil and gas, defence, commercial marine and renewable industries worldwide.
MRT continue to develop and extensively field test Personal Locator Beacons (PLB’s) in order to meet new regulatory and technological developments within the industry. Due to expansion throughout the company we have a vacancy for a Production/Service Technician.
The Technician will join our existing team based in our Beverley office and be performing service, maintenance and testing on the MRT Lifejacket product range.
Full product and service training will be given.
Essential skills & experience
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Stable, consistent worker who can work not only in a team but also on their own.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Experience working with MS Word & Excel, email – preferred but not essential.
- Good communication skills.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.