“WHAT WE DO TODAY COULD SAVE A LIFE TOMORROW”
As a manufacturer and supplier of life saving equipment MRT live and breathe the above quote every single day, in fact it is visible in every part of our building, whether it be Production, Service, Sales or R&D.
It’s important that every employee understands the importance of their role and the effects that they could potentially have in the chances of someone’s survival, a family having a loved one return home or simply the peace of mind they allow tens of thousands of customers to have by wearing our equipment.
Today, this quote stretches far beyond the employees of MRT, every single person reading this update should be living and breathing it, just as my valued colleagues and I do every day.
MRT would like to reassure our staff, customers and suppliers that during this time of uncertainty we are continuing business as normal, with precautions in place to ensure our ultimate priority of peoples health and safety remains at the forefront of our decisions.
MRT is taking measures to ensure that our business is aligned with government advice and we are taking the situation seriously. We will continue to implement further government guidance whilst taking measures to ensure disruption to our business remains minimal.
The below list demonstrates just some of the actions that MRT are taking to ensure safety remains paramount:
- Measures have been implemented in our production and service departments to ensure staff remain at least 2m apart whilst working
- The use of gloves whilst operating machinery and tools
- Employees who have the ability to work from home are doing so
- Closely monitoring and distributing the latest public health guidance to all MRT employees
- All non-essential business travel has been restricted for MRT employees
- All face to face meetings have been cancelled, with video conference facilities now in place
- Ensuring continued availability of all equipment to minimise disruption and operational downtime for customers
As I write, we have a very good stock of all equipment for both purchase and rental and I can assure our customers that we will do everything in our power to meet your needs.
All lines of communication remain operational and will remain so for business continuity, we will be happy to organise remote meetings should there be a requirement to do so.
Please feel free to get in touch should you have any questions.
Director & CEO