MRT is recruiting a Mechanical CAD Engineer to join our R&D engineering team in order to deliver the next generation of world-leading maritime safety devices.
The role will primarily involve the design of enclosures and tooling for our safety and distress radio devices. The ideal candidate will be creative, self-motivated, and enjoy working as part of a multi-disciplinary team. You will have seen new projects from conception to completion.
- 3D design and detailing of small handheld and float-free equipment in Solidworks or Autodesk
- Proven experience developing plastic injection moulded components and enclosures for mass production.
- Enclosure design that is both shock and waterproof.
- Collaboration with the electronics hardware design team
- Working knowledge of European and international product standards.
Desirable additional skills
- Working knowledge of Altium Designer PCB outputs
- Synthetic rubber over-moulding.
- Design of folded sheet metal components
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com.