Marine Rescue Technologies Ltd (MRT) has been manufacturing and supplying commercial man overboard safety systems for over 40 years. Over this time MRT have become specialists in aviation, offshore oil and gas, defence, commercial marine and renewable industries worldwide.
MRT continue to develop and extensively field test Personal Locator Beacons (PLB’s) in order to meet new regulatory and technological developments within the industry. Due to expansion throughout the company, we have a vacancy for a Production/Service Technician.
The Technician will join our existing team based in our Beverley office and be responsible for performing product assembly, service, maintenance and testing on the MRT PLB product range.
- Electronic Assembly
- Product Diagnostics
- Quality Inspection
- Safety Equipment Maintenance
Essential skills & experience
- Soldering experience - required
- Experience working with MS Word & Excel, email – preferred but not essential
- Good communication skills
- Good eye for detail
- A stable, consistent worker who is able to work in a team environment
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com.